1. If you could have anyone’s heart, whose would it be and why?
My own from twenty years ago, or Mo Farah’s on health grounds!
2. Could you tell us a little about your character? What three words would you use to describe them?
My character Simon is an estate agent, a widower and a dad. He is tangled, but ordered too. And curious.
3. What does home mean to you?
Home is a hot bath on a Saturday Night. Being a kid, being yourself, contentment, ease, release. An Attic, a tea tray, a cosy dullness. Safety. Family.
4. What is the best and worst thing about being on tour?
The best is being able to see the country and new places. The worst is sorting out digs.
5. What was the last photo you took?