1. If you could have anyone’s heart, whose would it be and why?
Like my character Marnie, I don’t believe in cellular memory either so it would have to be someone nice and fit and healthy. A dancer maybe. Not an athlete though – their hearts get a hammering.
2. Could you tell us a little about your character? What three words would you use to describe them?
Marnie loves photography. With her pictures she catches people unawares capturing tiny snippets of life.
Marnie’s been through a lot in her life already and has sort of fallen outside of ‘regular society’. She lives moment to moment and views the world from her own unique perspective.
The words I’d use to describe her:
3. What does home mean to you?
Home is a place I feel safe and loved. Somewhere I can truly relax. My heart is definitely split between two homes: the North-West where I grew up and London where I’ve spent my adult life.
4. What is the best and worst thing about being on tour?
The best thing is getting to see new places and visit old haunts. I love the variety in audience you get on tour – shows really are so very different from place to place depending on the crowd. That makes things extra exciting.
5. What was the last photo you took?
This is a photo of the special dinosaur stamps I just bought. I took it to send as a picture message to my boyfriend because he likes dinosaurs.